- It’s also important to remember that amid all the crap are a few things really worth holding on to.
- It’s the past, and you don’t have to defend it.
- Dance or you’re fired.
- Don’t give me some nonsense about how absence makes the heart grow fonder.
- Somethings are simply out of your control. You can’t change them, you can’t bend them to your will.
- You find your people, you find your person, and you lean on them.
- At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don’t keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That’s how we’re made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.
- Even the biggest failure, even the worst, most intractable mistake, beats the hell out of never trying.
- Maybe we have to get a little messed up, before we can step up.
- We find happiness in unexpected places. We find our way back to the things that matter the most.
- All I have to do is begin.
- Looking back, it’s easy to see when a mistake has been made… to regret a choice that seemed like a decent idea at the time, but if we used our best judgment and listened to our hearts, we are more likely to see that we chose wisely and avoided the deepest most pain regret of them all: the regret from letting something amazing pass you by.